Re: [AMBER] parmchk2 segfaults

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 08:16:55 -0700

On Jul 11, 2014, at 1:41 AM, Sushil Mishra <sushilbioinfo.gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Has someone tried to debug this issue ? I have the same issue under
> ubuntu 12.04 in x86_64 HP workstation. It works fine on the structure dummy
> atoms. If someone would like to reproduce the problem, there is
> a structure attached herewith.

I can confirm that parmchk2 segfaults for me as well on my Linux machine. However, "parmchk" works just fine, and in this case is functionally equivalent to parmchk2 (since no parameters can be found, anyway). It works fine on my Mac.

In the meantime I'll look into the segfault.

Thanks,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher