Re: [AMBER] Fwd: neighbours around an atom

From: Krisztina Fehér <Krisztina.Feher.UGent.be>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 16:18:55 +0200

Thanks for the shell script, Dan.

One more question: can you combine a distance-based criterion with an
atom name selection? So, is it possible to select e.g. carbonyl atoms
within 5A distance from :4.SG? I tried to join these two selections
with "&":

.C&:4.SG<:5.0

and

:4.SG<:5.0&@C

which did not work and would like to know why. Is there a limitation
in the use of the logical operators?

Thank you,
Krisztina