Re: [AMBER] No parameters for PGR in lipid14

From: Niels Geudens <Niels.Geudens.UGent.be>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 14:12:33 +0200

Thank you for your clear response! May I ask when PG will effectively
be implemented?

Would it be unrealistic to make make an frcmod.lipid14 file with the
oH and hO parameters of lipid11 (for now)?

A final technical question: Since I started working with AmberTools14
together with Amber12, I cannot load any frcmod files in leap anymore.
I get an error message as follows:

> loadoff frcmod.ff99SB
File: /home/niels/bin/amber14/dat/leap/parm/frcmod.ff99SB is not a
valid database.

I don't have any line ending problems in the frcmod file and this
perticular frcmod file worked in the past.

Kind regards

Niels