Re: [AMBER] No parameters for PGR in lipid14

From: Dickson, Callum J <callum.dickson09.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 10:52:50 +0000

Hi Niels,

So far only the PC and PE head groups and LA, MY, PA and OL tail groups have been updated from Lipid11 to Lipid14. This is why these are the only ones to appear in lipid14.lib. The other residues which are in lipid11.lib we are working on just now (we plan to support PG lipids in the future).

Although it would be possible to run PG lipids with lipid11 we have not validated these lipid types yet.

All the best,
Callum