Re: [AMBER] Setting up z-constraint

From: Pierpaolo Cacciotto <pierpaolo.cacciotto.dsf.unica.it>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:03:31 +0200

Dear Ylenia,

I had almost the same problem and I partially solved it for the pmemd cpu
version in the following way: http://archive.ambermd.org/201405/0596.html
(The changes in the link are now working...I just made some mistakes
recompiling the program).

Regards,
Pierpaolo

> Dear amber users,
>
> I need help setting up my MD simulation.
> Basically I want to constraint my molecule on the z axis (specific depth
> in
> a phospholipid membrane) and leave it free to move in the x and y planes.
>
> Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!!
>
> Ylenia
>
> --
> *Ylenia Cau, PhD Student*
> *Department of Biotechnology, chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences, *
> *University of Siena, Via a Moro 2, 53100 Siena, Italy*

Pierpaolo Cacciotto - PhD Student
Department of Physics
University of Cagliari
Cittadella Universitaria
09042 Monserrato - Italy
Phone: +39 070 675 4839
E-mail: pierpaolo.cacciotto.dsf.unica.it