Re: [AMBER] bash scripting for MD tasks

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 22:16:31 +0400

Hi Dan,

many thanks for the bash guide- I've found it very useful. In general I'd
like to look at some basic bash script examples suitable for typical md
jobs dealing with the running of many of simulation on clusters because the
most complicated examples like replica exchange simulation have already
been present in the amber tutorials.

James