Re: [AMBER] bash scripting for MD tasks

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:11:03 -0600

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 1:59 PM, James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Does someone know how would be possible to improve such scripts? Also I'll
> be thankful for any other useful examples.

The answer to this is going to depend completely on what you ultimately
want to accomplish. It appears that the scripts that you posted have very
specific goals, which may not ultimately be what you want to do.

One resource I have found to be particularly useful is the 'Advanced Bash
Scripting Guide', http://www.tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/. It contains many
useful examples of bash scripting.

Good luck,

-Dan