Re: [AMBER] zlib issues during compilation.

From: Harris, Danni <danniharris.rti.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:56:02 +0000

Thanks Dan. Your hunch was correct.

That was useful feedback re: zlib 1.2.8. You were right.
Indeed I had a libz.a in my search path that did not have the 64 bit
symbols------and I hadn't checked the symbols in the libz.a's!

Building 1.2.8 with the --64 specification and cleaning up the old links
resolved the serial build issue.
I appreciate your feedback. On to new CUDA and MPI builds…

Danni