Re: [AMBER] NVT equilibration crash using CUDA

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:36:04 +0400

one question about solvent dynamics seen in the npt production run
initially using octahedral cell. During visualization by VMD I've seen
water spreading in all dimensions with significant increasing of the box
size (looks like no pbs have been applied). From tutorial I've found
possible re-imaging script using cpptraj after which my system looks like
in the fixed box size. Does such system increasing is some artifact? How
I could measure pbc box vectors during md ?

James