Re: [AMBER] Constant surface tension on the membrane

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 23:24:08 +0400

Thanks Ben!

Could you tell me if constant surface tension (which as I understood is the
restriction on the lipids head motion along x-y planes) might some
influence on the protein which is embedded into such tensionless bilayer?
In particular I'm interesting if it can influence conformational dynamics
of the protein (for instance damping of some collective modes)?

James