Re: [AMBER] Constant surface tension on the membrane

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 08:27:01 -0400

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 4:28 AM, James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Amber users!
>
> Occasionally I heard something about constant surface tension concept
> applied to the Ambers membrane simulation. Does the CST is applied during
> the membrane simulations (for instance using anisotropic scaling) or just
> have been applied for the parametrization of the lipids in lipid11 ff?

​Lipid 11. The Amber 14 manual discusses the various lipid force fields in
chapter 3 section 8.

The lipid 11 and lipid 14 papers are also good references (citations
provided in the manual).

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher