Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA error

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 16:25:43 -0700

Zahra,

One reason for the reported failure is that the receptor has not a
single atom charged … the force driver simply skip the call to
pb_force() in this situation. This is probably too crude for you since
your nanotube was built with neutral atoms on purpose. This is not a
negligence. I'll supply an update to allow van der Waals calculation
to go through in this situation ...

I'm trying to understand why the program complaints about the non
bonded list for the complex that does contains charged atoms …

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.