Re: [AMBER] image distances

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 12:06:55 -0600

Sorry for the delay,

You're right, nativecontacts will return the absolute minimum imaged
distance, not ignoring the self image, which of course is not what you
want. This is something I'm going to have to implement. There is of
course the tedious (but scriptable) alternative where you use the
'image' command to create 26 offset trajectories in each box vector
direction (with xoffset etc) and calculate distances that way, but I
will work on getting a better command into cpptraj in the meantime.

-Dan