Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ autoimage corresponds to 2 mols, should only be 1.

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 11:54:02 -0600

Hi,

I think I may have not understood you again, sorry. I think you're
asking if you can use two molecules as an anchor, right? If so that
cannot work; the way that autoimage works it can only use 1 molecule
as the anchor. That anchor should be the molecule that on average is
close to everything you want together in your system. By default
cpptraj chooses the first molecule, but as you've probably seen that's
not always the best choice. Most times which molecule the anchor
should be is clear, but you may need to experiment a bit to find out
which one looks the best to you.

Anyway, hope this clears things up - sorry for the confusion.

-Dan

--