Re: [AMBER] sudden and rapid configuration change in NVT simulation

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 08:12:07 -0600

Hi,

I think it would help if we knew more about the trajectory itself and
how it was generated. Is this from a single MD run? What did you MD
input file look like? Also, could you possibly attach your complete
output from cpptraj? This will give us a few more details on your
topology/trajectory that may help to figure out what is going on.

Thanks,

-Dan

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry