Re: [AMBER] error in plot of interaction energy in xmgrace

From: Soumendranath Bhakat <bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 01:54:11 +0530

If you are using windows use Origin data analysis software. Origin data
analysis software is comparatively easy to exceute with a better GUI then
grace. Though I am a fan of grace but attached heerewith an energy
interaction plot which was generated by Origin.

Depends upon you.

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 10:00 PM, Asaminew Haile <ashaethio.gmail.com> wrote:

> If I understand you correctly, xmgrace is not taking the correct column.
> for gnu plot you can use
> plot “name” using 1:2
> to use the second column
> for xmgrace you can use
>
> xmgrace -block file1 file2 file3 …. fileN -bxy 1:n
>
> to plot nth column
>
> May be this can help you
>

> Asaminew
> On Jun 1, 2014, at 12:05 PM, Arunima Shilpi <writetoash28.gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Dear Sir
> >
> > I did open this .dat file in Microsoft excel and delimited for fixed
> width
> > with space and saved as text but I am unable to plot interaction energy
> in
> > xmgrace.
> >

> > I am just want to plot the interaction energy per residues
> >
> > I request you to kindly guide me in plot of energy in xmgrace,
> >

> > Regards
> >
> > Arunima

Thanks & Regards;
Soumendranath Bhakat