Re: [AMBER] ff99SB-ildn-nmr

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 14:59:30 -0400

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Nihal Korkmaz <enihalkorkmaz.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear Amber community,
>
> I am trying to use ildn and nmr correction together. I am using this
> combination for gb7:
>
> source leaprc.ff99SBildn
> loadamberparams frcmod.ff99SBnmr
> set default PBradii bondi
>
> I suppose there is something wrong because it is telling me that I
> should use bondi radii-which I already have loaded

​Make sure you are using the latest version of AmberTools 14. I think
there were a few fixes (particularly for some carbon atom types) that fixes
your problems with these force fields.

Also, I would highly recommend igb=8 instead of igb=7. It uses the same
intrinsic model (GB neck), but has been more systematically parametrized.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher