Re: [AMBER] Disulfide Bond Info and XMIN Stuck Problems

From: Guqin Shi <shi.293.osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 10:25:08 -0400

Hi David,

I didn't receive any reply from moderator. I upload .nab, .job, .prmtop,
.pdb, and .out file for one of my stuck frame in my dropbox public folder.
You can see in .out file, starting from 3000+ step, it keeps at a single
rmsg and the energy remains unchanged.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sa06jqcrciyjppp/AACBNlWwmaFuYWCvNdVunHrya

Thanks!

> On Wed, May 28, 2014, Guqin Shi wrote:
> >
> > I was trying to upload some of my files. But once I sent out, I receive
> > message from amber-bounces telling me that message body is too big and
> need
> > to be reviewed by list moderator... Can you see my previous posts? Any
> > other way I can show you my .nab, .job, .prmtop, .pdb, and .out files...?
>
> Keep the files small and compressed: a prmtop file for a 99 amino acid
> protein
> should not be very big. If the moderator doesn't let things through, use
> some
> web service (Dropbox, etc.)
>
> ....dac

Guqin SHI