Re: [AMBER] Residue Pairing ih MMPBSA calculation

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 06:21:57 -0400

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Arunima Shilpi <writetoash28.gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Sir
> I have one query. While we execute MMGBSA/MMPBSA using the following file
>
> Can you tell me how do we make protein-ligand pair for print residue. I am
> sending you the minimized file for protein-ligand complex. Kindly guide me
> with the residue paring.
>

> Input file for running PB and GB in serial
> &general
> startframe=1, endframe=5000, interval=50,keep_file=0,
> /
> &gb
> igb=5,saltcon=0.15,
> /
> &decomp
> idecomp=1,
> print_res="",
> dec_verbose=1,csv_format=0,

​Your print_res variable is empty (and you never terminated the &decomp
namelist). See the definition of print_res in the Amber manual -- this
variable is responsible for controlling which residue pairs will have their
interactions printed to the output file.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher