Re: [AMBER] in vacuo dynamics

From: Robert McGibbon <rmcgibbo.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 14:09:13 -0700

> OpenMM-Python suffers from frequent I/O
> OpenMM incurs a lot of overhead from the builtin dimensional analysis and
the time spent in the Python interpreter.

I don't think these statements are accurate. You can easily check by not
attaching any reporters to a simulation, or running context.step() directly
without a simulation object. But I'm a little biased. Perhaps another forum
would be more appropriate to discuss it in though.

-Robert