[AMBER] Problem in loading leaprc.zinc

From: <amin.imtech.res.in>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 11:35:06 +0530

Dear all,

I am trying to use the zinc parameters from Yuan-Ping Pang. I have
copied the files into the respective directories. When i try to source
leaprc.zinc, I get errors like this :

Log file: ./leap.log
>> #
>> #
>> addAtomTypes { { "DZ" "Zn" "sp3" } { "Zn" "Zn" "sp3" } }
addAtomTypes: Improper number of arguments!
usage: addAtomTypes <list_of_lists>
>> loadOff znb.lib
Could not open file znb.lib : not found
Could not open database: znb.lib
>> loadOff hin.lib
Could not open file hin.lib : not found
Could not open database: hin.lib
>> loadOff hydroxide.lib
Could not open file hydroxide.lib : not found
Could not open database: hydroxide.lib
>> loadamberparams frcmod.zinc
Could not open file frcmod.zinc : not found

> exit

I have placed the lib files in $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/lib and frcmod file
in $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm.

I can load the other leaprc files present in this directory without any
problem. Can someone please help me with this?

Amin.