[AMBER] mmpbsa

From: zahra khatti <zkhatti2000.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 07:59:23 -0700 (PDT)

Dear amber users

I want to calculate binding free energy with mmpbsa, but I get this error:

Found an invalid periodicity in the prmtop file: 0
CalcError: /user/local/amber12/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy failed with prmtop BNNTnew.prmtop!

where BNNTnew.prmtop is the complex file in my case,

as well as I added parameters to frcmod for simulation, Is it related to this error?
best regards.

Z. Khatti, Ph.D student of Physical Chemistry,
Department of Chemistry, Iran University of Science & Technology,Tehran, Iran