Re: [AMBER] QM/MM tutorial

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 14:27:02 +0400

One short question:

after integration of the chromophore into the protein (making 2 peptide
bonds of this residue with N and C termi of adjacent protein's residues)-
I've noticed that total charge of my system has been decreased from 0 to
-1. Assuming that both chromophore and protein had neutral charges why
qtotal have been reduced after its joining ?

James