[AMBER] Interactions across the periodic box boundaries

From: Eugene Yedvabny <eyedvabny.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:19:40 -0700

Hello Amber community,

I was wondering if cpptraj has a functionality for calculating
intermolecular contacts across periodic boundaries. I am doing simple
single-protein-in-a-water-box simulation and am curious if any of the
protein residues are influenced by residues *from the periodic images *(to
make sure the water box is large enough)*. *Such analysis is trivial enough
to do outside of AMBER for a rectangular box, but I am using a truncated
octahedron, and so was wondering if this functionality already existed?

Thank you,
Eugene Yedvabny