Re: [AMBER] QM/MM based binding free energy analysis AMBER

From: Nitin Sharma <sharmanitin.nus.edu.sg>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 04:00:26 +0800

Hello Soumendranath,

I went through few papers and followed the approach mentioned in J Comput Chem 32: 866-877, 2011 . I did minimization of the water and then of the selected residues + ligand in consecutive steps. Then I created .mdcrd file from minimized structure and calculated MMGBSA energy. However, as you results were scary.

Let me know your inputs on my approach and the paper I mentioned

Best,
Nitin