[AMBER] Unit cell vectors are NOT rotated; imaging will not be possible

From: newamber list <newamberlist.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 17:41:38 +0100

Hi All,

I am running rmsd with cpptraj (14.0) but getting these warnings (even I
use imaged or non-imaged traj). Though as suggested imaging is not required
for rmsd option

cpptraj input:

trajin traj.nc #OR trajin imaged_traj.nc
reference initial.inpcrd
rms reference mass :1-324 out rms.dat

Warning: Coordinates are being rotated and box coordinates are present.
Warning: Unit cell vectors are NOT rotated; imaging will not be possible
Warning: after the RMS-fit is performed.

I dont get these warnings when I simply image my traj as

trajin traj.nc
center origin :1-324
image origin center familiar
trajout imaged_traj.nc