Re: [AMBER] pairwise option in cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 15:06:58 -0600

Hi,

I've just noticed that there are two bugs in this command. The first
causes it to look for a data set name before looking for a reference
structure. If you change your input to something like:

pairwise P0 :1,154 out pairwise.out eout e.out ref initial.inpcrd

it won't complain. However, the second bug is more serious, and
prevents the delta E calculation from ever succeeding. This will be
addressed in an upcoming bugfix but until then you can only use
pairwise to get total non-bonded energies.

Thanks for the report,

-Dan