Re: [AMBER] pairwise option in cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 12:15:09 -0600

Hi,

I just realized that some documentation is missing for the 'pairwise'
command. To get individual atom energies and deltas you need to
specify 'eout <filename>'. Note this will only report deltas greater
than the cutoffs given by 'cuteelec' and 'cutevdw'.

Hope this helps,

-Dan

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:25 AM, newamber list <newamberlist.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I am using pairwise option as follows. It does not give me any different
> results if I use reference or not.
>
> trajin md.nc
> reference initial.inpcrd
> pairwise :1,154 out pairwise.out ref initial.inpcrd
>

> To check this I should get zero EELEC and EVDW (which should be delta) if
> calculated on initial structure itself but I dont get zero values
>
> trajin initial.inpcrd
> reference initial.inpcrd
> pairwise :1,154 out pairwise.out ref initial.inpcrd
>

> Am I doing it wrong way?
>
> Thanks for any suggestions

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry