Re: [AMBER] AmberTools 14 compilation on OSX fails

From: Fabian Glaser <fglaser.technion.ac.il>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 16:58:04 +0300

It worked!!

Thanks a lot, now I will be able to upgrade also the amber14, and do the analysis on my mac.

Thanks a lot Jason!!

Fabian

On May 15, 2014, at 4:23 PM, Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2014-05-15 at 15:50 +0300, Fabian Glaser wrote:
>> But I will not destroy my system by uninstalling macports????
>
> Macports installs all of its software to /opt/local specifically to
> avoid interfering with your system. The only issues uninstalling
> MacPorts will cause is that you can no longer use any of the programs
> you installed with your core system.
>
> HTH,
> Jason
>
> --
> Jason M. Swails
> BioMaPS,
> Rutgers University
> Postdoctoral Researcher

_______________________________
Fabian Glaser, PhD

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU

The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary
Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser.technion.ac.il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
Fax: +972 4 8225153