Re: [AMBER] Installation AmberTools13

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 07:07:04 -0400

On Thu, 2014-05-15 at 08:24 +0000, fabien.ibanez.modis.fr.netgrs.com
wrote:
> Dear amber users,
>
> Is someone have a solution for my issue below?
>
> Thanks!
> Fabien

This is not really a well-formulated question. Typically you can add
the "-m32" flag to force 32-bit compilation (at least for the GCC
compilers), but this is very unusual to want to do.

The better approach would be to fix your system by replacing
incompatible libraries with compatible ones. I would not be at all
surprised if you tried adding -m32 to
$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/configure2 only to find that some of the
necessary libraries are 64-bit only, requiring you to address the root
of the problem at the end of the day, anyway. Not only that, but adding
"-m32" to configure2 _correctly_ (i.e., in a way that is propagated to
all of the 3rd party tools configured inside the configure script) is
non-trivial and requires a bit of experience with customizing source
builds.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University