[AMBER] Need help as a beginner

From: MURAT OZTURK <murozturk.ku.edu.tr>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 22:31:59 +0300

Hey everybody,

I have some experience with gromacs and lammps, but we just got some new
GPUs and decided to give amber a try to see how it performs.

I am having difficulty setting up a simple system.

I have a molecule from pdb, which I cleaned up properly.

First I do this at leap

1vom = loadpdb 1vom-clean.pdb
saveamberparm 1vom prmtop inpcrd

then I minimize this (in vacuum) using

 &cntrl
  imin = 1,
  maxcyc = 2500,
  ncyc = 1000,
  ntb = 0,
  ntr = 0,
  cut = 10.0,
 /

which works fine.

Then I add ions by doing exactly this in tleap.

addions 1vom Na+ 0
ions = loadamberparams frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p
saveamberparm 1vom prmtop inpcrd

Using the same minimization script, I get this error :

At line 842 of file ew_box.F90 (unit = 9, file = 'inpcrd')
Fortran runtime error: End of file

As a newbie, this error is very opaque to me, as I have no idea what is
going on. I would appreciate any help to understand what i am missing.

Regards,
Murat