Re: [AMBER] Modeling systems with non-standard residues

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 15:41:03 +0400

Many thanks for information!

Actually I'm looking for the GFP (or any other fluorescent protein with the
same beta-barell topology) chromophore. I think some problems could arise
during the attachment of that residue to the rest of the protein's backbone
as it was when I've modeled it in Gromacs :). I'll try to look for that
residue on one of those databases.

James