Re: [AMBER] Alanine Scanning MMPBSA

From: Aronica, Pietro <pietro.aronica07.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 11:06:08 +0000

I have upgraded to Amber 14 and AmberTools 14, but that did not solve the issue. I have run more Alanine Scanning on the same peptide, and some residues work fine but some show the same error. Looking at the mdcrd file shows that the mutated amino acid, in case of an error, the system doesn't keep the H-C bond length constant but have it fluctuate randomly, while in the runs that did work the H-C bond is kept at 1.09. As far as I can tell, all files have been generated in exactly the same manner, and the instance of an error is wholly random.
Where can I look to find the source of this issue?
Pietro