Re: [AMBER] PMF as a function of Q, fraction of native contacts

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 19:25:58 -0400

I can imagine creating a pmf from a histogram of population vs Q for
converged ensembles. What's much harder to imagine is implementing Q as a
coordinate for something like umbrella sampling. On top of being
discontinuous, it would be counterproductive since it would strongly hinder
the sampling orthogonal to Q.