Re: [AMBER] Extract MD co-ordinates

From: Soumendranath Bhakat <bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 22:58:42 +0530

Cool so if I execute this then it will work like this

vi cut.ptrj

trajin 50ns.mdcrd <http://50ns.nc> 2 4
trajout 2-4ns.mdcrd <http://10-12ns.nc> netcdf

execute like this ~/amber12/bin/cpptraj com_solvated.top cut.ptrj

I think this will execute, please confirm once? Please let me know whats
the function of netcdf?

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 9:57 PM, Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com> wrote:

> You can use the CPPTRAJ 'trajin' command with start/stop arguments
> followed by 'trajout'. For example, say you have written 1 frame every
> ps and you want to extract frames from 10-12 ns:
>
> trajin 50ns.nc 10000 12000
> trajout 10-12ns.nc netcdf
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> -Dan
>
> On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 8:19 AM, Soumendranath Bhakat
> <bhakatsoumendranath.gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All;
> >
> > It might be a bit stupid. But can anyone please suggest how to extract MD
> > cordinates from a long run.
> >
> > Suppose I ran 50ns MD simulation but I want to extract mdcrd for 2ns time
> > frame. How to extract mdcrd corresponding to 2ns timeframe from a 50ns MD
> > simulation?
> >
> > --
> > Thanks & Regards;
> > Soumendranath Bhakat