Re: [AMBER] How to extract each frame of a trajectory as individual .mdcrd files?

From: Yew Mun Yip <yipy0005.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 00:05:39 +0800

I tried the method, but my trajectory is 5000 frames long, and when I ran
it, it gave me very huge energies. But when I do it frame by frame, the
energies are normal looking.

Regards
Yip Yew Mun
Graduate, PhD
Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Nanyang Technological University