Re: [AMBER] Simulation of protein- cyclic nucleotide complex

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:54:26 +0400

One question:

how to add new complex topology file to the tleap to solvate system on the
further steps?

E.g using below script I've loaded my complex.pdb

source leaprc.ff99SB
source leaprc.gaff
complex = complex.pdb

but
check complex
resulted in the 34 errors (corresponded to the ligand atoms) indicating
that ligand parameters have not been loaded.

Should I include paramtop file to the tlep ? Could you provide me with the
full script including solvate commands?

Thanks,

James