Re: [AMBER] Simulation of protein- cyclic nucleotide complex

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 19:34:53 +0400

Dear David,

thanks for suggestions. Indeed renaming GUA to LIG have been resulted in
complex without any errors.

Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
Building bond parameters.
Building angle parameters.
Building proper torsion parameters.
Building improper torsion parameters.
 total 658 improper torsions applied
Building H-Bond parameters.
Incorporating Non-Bonded adjustments.
Not Marking per-residue atom chain types.
Marking per-residue atom chain types.
  (Residues lacking connect0/connect1 -
   these don't have chain types marked:

    res total affected

    CTYR 1
    LIG 1
    NGLU 1
  )
 (no restraints)
Writing pdb file: sensor_gua.pdb
 Converting N-terminal residue name to PDB format: NGLU -> GLU
 Converting C-terminal residue name to PDB format: CTYR -> TYR
    Quit

James