Re: [AMBER] MM-PBSA for two drug molecules

From: Ayesha Fatima <ayeshafatima.69.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:18:18 +0800

Hi,
Sometime ago, i asked the same question as i want to do the same. I was
suggested to use pakmol to prepare the input file for amber. It will give a
.pdb file that can be used in AMBER. there is a tutorial on the AMBER
website on ionic liquids for basic understanding.
I still have not tried it but intend to.
regards
ayesha