Re: [AMBER] antechamber

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 18:00:15 -0400

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 4:24 PM, Lara rajam <lara.4884.gmail.com> wrote:

> I can understand the gaff parameters are in lower case , thanks you for
> your suggestion
> but still i am not able to build the parameter it says the error as below

You didn't say what you actually did. Did you source leaprc.gaff? Did
you run parmchk to generate an frcmod file from the mol2 in order to fill
in missing parameters? Have you run this tutorial successfully:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial4b/ ?

> Building topology.
> Building atom parameters.
> Building bond parameters.
> Building angle parameters.
> Could not find angle parameter: s6 - os - ca
> Could not find angle parameter: c - ca - os
> Could not find angle parameter: c - ca - cc
> Could not find angle parameter: ca - os - s6
> Could not find angle parameter: ca - cc - ca
> Could not find angle parameter: os - ca - cc
> Could not find angle parameter: ca - os - s6
> Could not find angle parameter: ca - os - s6
> Building proper torsion parameters.
> ** No torsion terms for ca-os-cc-ca
> ** No torsion terms for ca-os-cc-ca
> ** No torsion terms for os-cc-ca-c
> ** No torsion terms for os-cc-ca-os
> ** No torsion terms for os-cc-ca-ca
> ** No torsion terms for os-cc-ca-ca
> ** No torsion terms for c-ca-cc-ca
> ** No torsion terms for ca-cc-ca-ca
> ** No torsion terms for ca-cc-ca-ca
> ** No torsion terms for os-ca-cc-ca
> Building improper torsion parameters.
> total 6 improper torsions applied
>
> How to fix these improper terms

These are missing angles and dihedrals, NOT missing improper torsions.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher