Re: [AMBER] antechamber

From: Lara rajam <lara.4884.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 16:24:34 -0400

I can understand the gaff parameters are in lower case , thanks you for
your suggestion
but still i am not able to build the parameter it says the error as below

Building topology.
Building atom parameters.
Building bond parameters.
Building angle parameters.
Could not find angle parameter: s6 - os - ca
Could not find angle parameter: c - ca - os
Could not find angle parameter: c - ca - cc
Could not find angle parameter: ca - os - s6
Could not find angle parameter: ca - cc - ca
Could not find angle parameter: os - ca - cc
Could not find angle parameter: ca - os - s6
Could not find angle parameter: ca - os - s6
Building proper torsion parameters.
 ** No torsion terms for ca-os-cc-ca
 ** No torsion terms for ca-os-cc-ca
 ** No torsion terms for os-cc-ca-c