[AMBER] small molecules

From: Fabian Glaser <fglaser.technion.ac.il>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 15:14:14 +0300

Hi,

I am trying to learn about the interaction of two small molecules with amber / antechamber. I succeded with your help to setup the system, but I would like to learn from other people experience about existing literature, if with Amber better, of what and how I should study a small molecule system.

The vast majority of the literarture of amber is on protein or protein ligand systems, that is the reason I am writting, can somebody direct me to ligand-ligand simulation in water or vacuum in which interaction energies are calculated?? or the system is studied in deep??

Any help will be highly appreciated,

Thanks a lot,

Fabian

_______________________________
Fabian Glaser, PhD

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU

The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary
Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser.technion.ac.il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
Fax: +972 4 8225153