Re: [AMBER] igb=1

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 07:40:38 -0400

Since you asked if it was "correct", I would add to Jason's suggestion that
igb=1 is a model with known serious weaknesses. You will need to proceed
cautiously, check the results against experiment, and expect problems. It's
impossible to give any more specific advice since you haven't said anything
about what you're actually trying to learn.