Re: [AMBER] truncatiing water molecules

From: Nitin Sharma <sharmanitin.nus.edu.sg>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 21:03:13 +0800

Dear Jason,

Following your instructions I successfully managed to strip extra solvent molecules.

However, I am having a doubt and hope you can clarify it . As far as I know in PBC the molecules lost from one side are gained from other end. Hence, the water molecules lost from one end due to movement while simulating will appear from other end. This should result in shuffling of water molecules surrounding the protein. Now, as I have stripped water molecules i.e. from 7150-13526 is there a possibility that some of them were taking part in interaction in one or more trajectories?

Regards,
Nitin Sharma