[AMBER] libgfortran.2.dylib

From: Fabian Glaser <fglaser.technion.ac.il>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 09:54:05 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to run cpptraj on Mac OSX, which I just updated to the last version 10.9.2

Model Name: iMac
  Model Identifier: iMac12,2
  Processor Name: Intel Core i5
  Processor Speed: 2.7 GHz
  Number of Processors: 1
  Total Number of Cores: 4
  L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
  L3 Cache: 6 MB
  Memory: 12 GB
  Boot ROM Version: IM121.0047.B1F
  SMC Version (system): 1.72f2
  Serial Number (system): C02GF6NYDHJP
  Hardware UUID: 178E352A-02CC-50D3-ADBD-00E77152BCFC

But it does not run:

>cpptraj

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libgfortran.2.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/fabian/TOOLS/amber/amber12/bin/cpptraj
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap: 5

I understand there is a problem with the libgfortran.2.dylib library but I am not an expert and don't want to mess up with the installations of other softwares.

Is there an easy way to fix this problem?

Best,

Fabian

_______________________________
Fabian Glaser, PhD

Head of the Structural Bioinformatics section
Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU

The Lorry I. Lokey Interdisciplinary
Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Haifa 32000, ISRAEL

fglaser.technion.ac.il
Tel: +972 4 8293701
Fax: +972 4 8225153