Re: [AMBER] aMD error for the coordinates file

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 22:34:52 -0400

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 10:24 PM, maryam azimzadehirani <
maryamai1988.gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Amber users,
> I ran aMD(accelerated MD) using amber package 12 for 100(ns), then got
> interested to continue the simulation, I recalculated the potential and
> used the same coordinates and topology files but, now I keep getting error
> with my input coordinates file. Would you tell me how to fix this?

Only if you will tell us what the error is. Give as many details as are
relevant (basically the exact commands, with their output, necessary to
reproduce the problem). Copy-and-paste is your friend.

And, as always, try putting the error message into google (first!) and see
if there are possible solutions (chances are you are not the first person
to see the error you are getting).

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University