Re: [AMBER] Multiple vs Continuous MD opinion

From: Robert Molt <rwmolt07.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 13:16:37 -0400

"I think, looking at 1s of our life a 4,000 times, one can also sample
"How often does a fellow eat food". It would be simply enough assuming
that one knew more or less when (and how) this fellow is about to eat
something."

If you knew "when (and how)" this fellows eat, you already know the relevant phase space, and you do not need to do the study. The relevant question is when we DON'T know phase space.

Dr. Robert Molt Jr., Ph.D.
r.molt.chemical.physics.gmail.com
Nigel Richards Research Group
Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
LD 326
402 N. Blackford St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202