Re: [AMBER] electric field

From: Robert McGibbon <rmcgibbo.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 13:46:21 -0700

This paper might be of interest [1]. I believe they use gromacs to
calculate electric fields by zeroing out parameters in various parts of the
system, but the principle is the same, and python scripts are included in
the SI.

Also [2] calculates these fields with AMOEBA, which is a little challenging
because of the induced dipoles and such. They made modifications to the
TINKER source code, which are included in the SI along with the analysis
scripts.

-Robert

[1] http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ja403917z
[2] http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp410720y