Re: [AMBER] Help for system configuration

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 16:57:32 -0700

It will work with PCI-E gen 2 x16 just not as well as Gen 3 - Existing
GPUs, say up to K40 will probably be ok in Gen 2 - beyond that, 780TI,
Titan-Black and K... the GPUs themselves will likely be so quick that they
saturate the PCI-E bus for Gen 2.

Note, the nice thing with the peer to peer support is that it will run
awesome on twin GPU cards - I.e. GTX690, (790 if it appears), K10 and ...

All the best
Ross