[AMBER] ERROR in sidechain.bcl file in MCPB

From: nalini chauhan <nalinichauhan.05.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 13:59:32 +0530

Respected Sir,

I have encountered following error while running '
NAME_sidechain_fc_md.bcl' file in MCPB. After running my file when I
checked my log file it does not define bonds
 ..I have attached NAME_sidechain_fc_md.log file.

 ### ### ### ###
 ### MTK++ Info ###
 ### Function: gaussianParser::getForceConstantZMAT ###
 ### Message: Bond not defined, setting k to 0
 ### ### ### ###

 ### ### ### ###
 ### MTK++ Info ###
 ### Function: gaussianParser::getForceConstantZMAT ###
 ### Message: Bond not defined, setting k to 0
 ### ### ### ###
Bond: |ZN|-|N2| Undefined
  Average Bond: 5.55948 0
Bond: |ZN|-|D1| Undefined
  Average Bond: 3.94011 0
Angle: |CT|-|S3|-|ZN| Undefined
Angle: |CT|-|S3|-|ZN| Undefined
  Average Angle: 57.5976 0

And also please tell me what charge should i provide in my
NAME_sidechain_opt_md.chk file, Should i keep the default values for
charge and Multiplicity?? kindly look into the matter. I believe due
to this error only i am not getting the proper BOND and angles while
running grep command. It will be great if you could help me in
figuring out the things.

Thankyou.

Regards,

Nalini